- There will be a $5 gate fee/person. Kids under the age of 10 are free. Cash is preferred, but card will be accepted. Entry ticket can be applied to one beverage of choice.
- Concessions will be available for purchase: beer, water, Formula O2 will be available for purchase. Cash is preferred, but card can be accepted.
- Nandos Tacos will be on site both days serving up delicious food for purchase. They accept cash or card.
- A Bake Sale benefiting The Pad Project will also be open throughout the weekend. *CASH ONLY*
The Pad Project is an organization based in California that aids in providing girls andwomen in developing countries with sustainable access to sanitary pads. Girls typicallyhave to drop out of school once they get their periods because they don’t have access to pads or tampons. So the Pad Project essentially helps girls continue to receive an education and aid in producing a microeconomy for the women in those countries by
providing them with the machine and start up materials to produce the pads on their own. There is a great documentary on Netflix called Period. End of Sentence. that highlights this issue and how the pad project works to combat it!
- Music is played at an enthusiastic level. If you are sensitive to sound, it is recommend to bring ear protection.
- A parking map is linked below. Please enter through the Suite D Door.
- Singlets are required for competition
- You have 1 hour to report to your scheduled weigh in time – if you do not show up within that allowed time, you will not be permitted to compete.
EXAMPLE: your scheduled weigh in time is at 10am, you have until 11am to weigh in.
- Awards will be given out between the snatch & clean and jerk of the preceding session, but only after A sessions are complete.
- Youth Women Awards will be presented on the lift break of Session 4
- Masters Women Awards will be presented on the lift break of Session 5
- Open Women Awards will be presented following the end of Session 5.
- Youth Men Awards will be presented on the lift break of Session 7
- Master Men Awards will be presented on the lift break of Session 8
- Open Men Awards will be presented following the end of Session 8
- Plaques & Prize Packages are presented to Male & Female Open Divisions 1st – 3rd place, Master Male & Female Champion and Youth Male & Female Champion. Prize Packages for 2nd & 3rd place Master & Youth / Male & Female will be presented.
- Athletes AND their competition coach do not need to pay gate fee. Athletes will be asked to provide their event coaches name at check in.